Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Writing Circle Blog 3

Today in writing circle, we many worked as a group on solidifying our research papers.  We discussed using our timelines to incorporate important dates that revolve around our chosen topic.  For example, for my topic of the public school system, I would include some significant dates that I included in my timeline.  I would use these dates to research deeper into the public school system.  We also gave each other ideas or sources that we each could use throughout our research.


For my research paper I plan to begin by describing the various research that I have done on the public school system.  I have found many important dates that tie around this topic, but I plan on choosing three or four that I find are particularly significant in both the public school process, and the way I came about thinking towards the public school system.  I want to include important historical affects that impacted America's schools, the ultimately formed them into what they are today.


The final section of my paper I would like to draw inferences, thoughts, and ideas.  These ideas and thoughts would be my own.  They would be my opinions both towards the public school system now, and my opinions about how/why these school progressed/changed over the years.  Throughout my entire life, I have followed and enrolled in the public school system.  I have had many experiences, both good and bad, and I would like to share these in my paper.  Along the way, my viewpoints have changed and matured and I plan on expressing this well with this topic.  In my opinion, this will all tie together nicely and hopefully flow into what I hope is a solid research paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment